PHILIPPINES
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumi
Gold Double Sided
Gold Double Sided
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Age : 37
Location : yoko nga sabihin ;p
Guild : ill be NEXT
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Sat Jul 07 2007, 18:25

FUeCkyUT wrote:
0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
BugSICK wrote:
hehehhe Laughing Ahuh point.. baet ko sabi ng nanay ko pag gising me. kung tatay ko naman pag tulog me mabait hahahha Razz

cheers i therefore conclude that u GM is a certified drunken drunken peace Razz Laughing Laughing

certified WHAT Miles?? NOcomment

certified ------- drunken nga Razz Laughing Laughing

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken Laughing

bwal sakin uminom XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmxz.zophar.net
imalwayscute
Metal Double Sided
Metal Double Sided
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 109
Age : 28
Location : 2463 bOniFACio STREET TOnDo mAniLA
Motto : birDS wiTH THE sAmE FEAThEr FLOCk TOgETher >.
Guild : nExT RuSH TriCk FLiP mUgEn
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Sun Jul 08 2007, 17:51

Nezumi wrote:
FUeCkyUT wrote:
0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
BugSICK wrote:
hehehhe Laughing Ahuh point.. baet ko sabi ng nanay ko pag gising me. kung tatay ko naman pag tulog me mabait hahahha Razz

cheers i therefore conclude that u GM is a certified drunken drunken peace Razz Laughing Laughing

certified WHAT Miles?? NOcomment

certified ------- drunken nga Razz Laughing Laughing

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken Laughing

bwal sakin uminom XD

d wAk d kA niyayayA!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing bwahaha bwahaha bwahaha bwahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nezumi
Gold Double Sided
Gold Double Sided
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Age : 37
Location : yoko nga sabihin ;p
Guild : ill be NEXT
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 09 2007, 12:59

FUeCkyUT wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
FUeCkyUT wrote:
0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
BugSICK wrote:
hehehhe Laughing Ahuh point.. baet ko sabi ng nanay ko pag gising me. kung tatay ko naman pag tulog me mabait hahahha Razz

cheers i therefore conclude that u GM is a certified drunken drunken peace Razz Laughing Laughing

certified WHAT Miles?? NOcomment

certified ------- drunken nga Razz Laughing Laughing

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken Laughing

bwal sakin uminom XD

d wAk d kA niyayayA!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing bwahaha bwahaha
bwahaha bwahaha


cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmxz.zophar.net
BugSICK
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 739
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN
Guild : Next
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Status
[ Health +]:
250/250  (250/250)
[ Mana +]:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 09 2007, 15:27

hehehehh wala lang kc pang pa tanggal stress lang un... confused

_________________
i love Her
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nextrebirth.forumotion.com
imalwayscute
Metal Double Sided
Metal Double Sided
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 109
Age : 28
Location : 2463 bOniFACio STREET TOnDo mAniLA
Motto : birDS wiTH THE sAmE FEAThEr FLOCk TOgETher >.
Guild : nExT RuSH TriCk FLiP mUgEn
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 09 2007, 19:04

BugSICK wrote:
hehehehh wala lang kc pang pa tanggal stress lang un... confused


yEAh yEAh!! Laughing Laughing drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nezumi
Gold Double Sided
Gold Double Sided
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Age : 37
Location : yoko nga sabihin ;p
Guild : ill be NEXT
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 09 2007, 23:22

BugSICK wrote:
hehehehh wala lang kc pang pa tanggal stress lang un... confused

that's what i'm thinking
why ur drinking Smile

pagkatapos ng Heart Bypass Surgery ko pag August 25, pde na aq uminom weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmxz.zophar.net
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Tue Jul 10 2007, 12:49

hahaha...un na... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imalwayscute
Metal Double Sided
Metal Double Sided
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 109
Age : 28
Location : 2463 bOniFACio STREET TOnDo mAniLA
Motto : birDS wiTH THE sAmE FEAThEr FLOCk TOgETher >.
Guild : nExT RuSH TriCk FLiP mUgEn
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Tue Jul 10 2007, 16:19

Nezumi wrote:
BugSICK wrote:
hehehehh wala lang kc pang pa tanggal stress lang un... confused

that's what i'm thinking
why ur drinking Smile

pagkatapos ng Heart Bypass Surgery ko pag August 25, pde na aq uminom weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nezumi
Gold Double Sided
Gold Double Sided
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Age : 37
Location : yoko nga sabihin ;p
Guild : ill be NEXT
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Tue Jul 10 2007, 18:24

FUeCkyUT wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
BugSICK wrote:
hehehehh wala lang kc pang pa tanggal stress lang un... confused

that's what i'm thinking
why ur drinking Smile

pagkatapos ng Heart Bypass Surgery ko pag August 25, pde na aq uminom weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken drunken

pag b-day ko,

drink till mawalan me ng malay drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmxz.zophar.net
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Tue Jul 10 2007, 19:45

hanggang sa mamatay!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsYannie
Diamond Hole
Diamond Hole
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 465
Age : 28
Location : TacLoban ShiTy
Motto : hAtin mE woNt mAke u PrEttY...
Guild : NEXT, WAR, MuMMieS (singapore)
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Wed Jul 11 2007, 21:14

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nezumi
Gold Double Sided
Gold Double Sided
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Age : 37
Location : yoko nga sabihin ;p
Guild : ill be NEXT
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Thu Jul 12 2007, 17:08

0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
hanggang sa mamatay!!! Laughing Laughing

wahahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmxz.zophar.net
BugSICK
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 739
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN
Guild : Next
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Status
[ Health +]:
250/250  (250/250)
[ Mana +]:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Sat Jul 14 2007, 22:00

Nezumi wrote:
FUeCkyUT wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
BugSICK wrote:
hehehehh wala lang kc pang pa tanggal stress lang un... confused

that's what i'm thinking
why ur drinking Smile

pagkatapos ng Heart Bypass Surgery ko pag August 25, pde na aq uminom weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken drunken

pag b-day ko,

drink till mawalan me ng malay drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

ngek delikado un hahahha confused

_________________
i love Her
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nextrebirth.forumotion.com
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Sun Jul 15 2007, 13:31



talagang delikado yun... Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLimGurL
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 594
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN CITY
Motto : when i Fall in LOVE, it will be Forever.. or iL nVer FaLL in LOVE ^_^
Guild : Ν∑χイ
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Sun Jul 15 2007, 22:58

wak na kaya Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nextrebirth.forumotion.com
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 16 2007, 11:20



hunga... thumbsup kasi mukhang ganito eh thumbdown thumbdown Shocked


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLimGurL
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 594
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN CITY
Motto : when i Fall in LOVE, it will be Forever.. or iL nVer FaLL in LOVE ^_^
Guild : Ν∑χイ
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 16 2007, 19:02

yah yah yah
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nextrebirth.forumotion.com
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 16 2007, 19:48



after sa forum GIS ulit...tara!!!!heheheh Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLimGurL
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 594
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN CITY
Motto : when i Fall in LOVE, it will be Forever.. or iL nVer FaLL in LOVE ^_^
Guild : Ν∑χイ
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Mon Jul 16 2007, 20:37

cge sunod ako haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nextrebirth.forumotion.com
SLimGurL
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 594
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN CITY
Motto : when i Fall in LOVE, it will be Forever.. or iL nVer FaLL in LOVE ^_^
Guild : Ν∑χイ
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Tue Jul 17 2007, 04:09

[di namn kita nakita sa GIS hehe sowe off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nextrebirth.forumotion.com
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Tue Jul 17 2007, 12:16

SLimGurL wrote:
[di namn kita nakita sa GIS hehe sowe off topic Razz



na bad3p kz me miss anne kz sobrang nub Q na Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

kaya di na ako bumalik laro cry

huhu...lumabag na tlga ako sa rules dapat walang

miss or once s enaf...hahaha cry ako ngayan Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLimGurL
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 594
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN CITY
Motto : when i Fall in LOVE, it will be Forever.. or iL nVer FaLL in LOVE ^_^
Guild : Ν∑χイ
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Tue Jul 17 2007, 17:27

cry cry cry cry cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nextrebirth.forumotion.com
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Wed Jul 18 2007, 15:16

SLimGurL wrote:
cry cry cry cry cry





weeee...diamond na ako....dragon na sunod...awooooo cheers Laughing


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLimGurL
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 594
Age : 36
Location : TACLOBAN CITY
Motto : when i Fall in LOVE, it will be Forever.. or iL nVer FaLL in LOVE ^_^
Guild : Ν∑χイ
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Wed Jul 18 2007, 16:35

0OmiLEsO0 wrote:
SLimGurL wrote:
cry cry cry cry cry





weeee...diamond na ako....dragon na sunod...awooooo cheers Laughing




hmmmm..... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nextrebirth.forumotion.com
0OmiLEsO0
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 621
Age : 35
Location : TMC, Cavite
Guild : NEXT...GUILD...RUSH
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   Wed Jul 18 2007, 20:03




hehehe...goal! Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff   

Back to top Go down
 
RULES and IMPORTANT Stuff
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Something important which needs to be done with the updating of the bylaws and mission statement of SBFII
» What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?
» Drumstick Stuff
» Versus - Stuff That Matters
» Manji Union rules

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N e x t | PHILIPPINES :: Next Guidelines-
Jump to: